My brother who read this istigotsah (risalatul khowasiyah) first I give you all know this secret is not all science from me but is a part of book of tafsir jamal khosinatul ashror, irsyadul ibad kasifatul sa'ja commentary asma'ul Husna , Tanwirul qulub, Manbau'shul wisdom and mujarobat the book and the book maj'mua'ti sholawat. so who believe in his heart the less to be seen on the books that have been in over a Insay Alloh will believe you and I apologize that very when there is an error that can be in the correct. and if there are words that are less to be able to understand the. Previous,i'm grateful to Alloh swt hope that this monograph useful for me and parents and all my family khususon experts thoriqoh that has been given a certificate that is istighotsah this Almukarom Syeikh Mursid waliduna pilgrimage chaplain Romli Tamim