استغفرالله العظيم (Astaghfirulloh hal'adzim )

استغفرالله العظيم (Astaghfirulloh hal'adzim) I ask the forgiveness of the very noble Alloh prophet muhammad saw said: Forgive ask you all to alloh, indeed I ask forgiveness and repent to alloh every day as many as one hundred times. From Annas bin malik: on one day have a man who asks the prophet muhammad saw kanjeng ago he said something like this: O prophet gave me the practice that can make me enter Paradise: the Prophet said you do not rage, the man said I was not able when should rage prophet said: if you are not able to keep out angry seek the forgiveness of Alloh a very noble and very high finish of each daily prayer Ashar seventy times as much as the gusti Alloh will forgive, every sin that you have to do as many as seven forty years earlier the man said if I do not sin as much as seventy years is how the prophet, the prophet said: so Allohwill forgive your family sins.